Monohydrate Dextrose Powder
This product is produced in accordance with the latest USP standard in the industries of chocolate, pastilles, candies, chewing gum, bread and sweets, biscuits, fruit juices, energy drinks, sausages and burgers, chips, fermentation and vinegar industries. is being used.
- Food Grade:Dextrose Monohydrate is purified and crystallized D-glucose. It contains one molecule of water of crystallization. It exists in white, odorless, crystalline granules having a bland and sweet taste.
In 25/50 Kg HDPE bags with the inner liner of LDPE Heat Sealed
- Bakery Products: DMH has several functional purposes in yeast-raised foods, such as Bread and Buns. The primary purpose is to supply fermentable carbohydrates, on which the yeast may grow and provide CO2 for ‘raising’ the product. Its presence also assists in browning of the crust to give a final product that is pleasing in appearance and aroma.
- Biscuits: DMH can partially replace sucrose in fondants and cream fillings where fine crystals are required for a smooth texture.
- Alcoholic Beverages: DMH has a high fermenting ability and can be added to low-calorie beer for the complete fermentation of alcohol. No carbohydrate residue remains to increase the calories in the beverages.
- Canned Products: DMH is used in canned vegetables and fruits in some instances for controlling sweetness and preserving properties.
- Confectionaries: DMH is used extensively for sweetening and coating, chewing gum and bubble gum. DMH improves the color and gloss of the gum coatings and its high heat of solution gives a cool texture in all gum and candy coating applications.DMH contributes to the tenderness; whip ability, and sweetness in marshmallow and nougat applications.
- Meat Industry: The presence of sugar (particularly reducing sugar) in the curing mixture has a direct bearing on the quality of the color obtained at the end of cure.
- Frozen Desserts: DMH can help control ice crystals and body of frozen dairy products.
- Other Applications: Jams, Jellies, Preservatives, Peanut Butter, Seasoning, Pickle, Vinegar Fermentation, etc.